|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About our client
Our leading financial institution client is looking for a Communications Manager to support the implementations of creative internal communications strategies that will inspire and engage employees across the business. Working in a small team you would have a high level of autonomy and will be empowered to develop and deliver innovative communications tactics across print and digital channels. This role offers enormous scope for an innovative and energetic communicator to make their mark.
In this role you will need to have:
- Strong writing skills
- Strategic thinking
- The ability to influence across all levels of the organisation
- An undergraduate degree in communications or a similar field
Key responsibilities would include:
- Implementing the internal communications channel strategy, with a particular focus on driving the uptake of internal social media and digital channels.
- Sourcing and publishing stories for fortnightly employee newsletter.
- Acting as the internal communications business partner on a number of transformational change projects.
- Project managing internal forums
How to apply
To submit your application in strict confidence, please click the 'apply' button and quote JN-159947