|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
We are currently looking for a Communications Officer for a temp to perm role in the CBD of Sydney. You will support the development and delivery of internal and external communications within the business.
- Assist project teams to implement communication programs, campaigns, products and events.
- Manage all internal and external communications across various platforms including social media, internal newsletters, LinkedIn, Facebook etc, internet and intranet.
- Write and edit draft content for publications, website, social media and other channels that is in plain English and appropriate for the target audience.
- Use technology to perform administrative tasks including editing and producing video material.
- Liaise with the General manager and Managing Director in the distribution of external communications.
- Communicate with stakeholders and colleagues to obtain information and provide updates on project status.
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Coordinate internal Events.
- Experience in a similar capacity Tertiary qualifications in Communication or similar field (desirable)
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working across various platforms including social media
How to apply
Please apply by following the link or for more information, please contact Katie Rushworth on 02 9641 2435 / email firstname.lastname@example.org