|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial contract till 27/11
- Up to $54.96 p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking Communications specialist to provide advice and support to the units across the department.
- Assist in the implementation of the marketing communication strategy
- Plan and produce engaging communication content
- Develop and manage content for specific initiatives with connections to the target audience
- Source for new opportunities to further enhance the communication of the program’s intent
- Monitor digital advertising campaigns
- Provide expert advice to senior executives and stakeholders
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Tertiary qualifications in business, communications and information technology and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Experience within the NSW public sector
- Digital and social media experience (desired)
- Proven copy writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 02 9641 2448 or email@example.com