|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Looking for a motivated individual to develop, implement and monitor a better practice engagement framework for the organisation to increase the quality of Council’s engagement with all stakeholders.
- Plan and deliver community and stakeholder events, workshops, briefings, information sessions and presentations including facilitating public meetings and group discussions
- Provide specialist advice and support on community and stakeholder communication and engagement issues
- Continually research, develop and implement a range of innovative and effective techniques to engage communities in Council decision-making processes Continually raise awareness of Council’s engagement and consultation policies and procedures both internally and externally
- Monitor, analyse and present feedback on a continual basis on areas of performance that are critical for stakeholder and community support
- Proven experience with in Stakeholder engagement
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to organise events for communities and media
- Experience within the local Government
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Poppy on 02 9641 2461