|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
A rare opportunity exists to shape the future of Western Sydney and be part of one of Australia’s most highly-anticipated infrastructure projects, the construction of the Western Sydney Airport. You will be responsible for managing, coordinating and delivering a broad range of internal and external communications and community engagement activities for the project.
This is a greenfield role and would suit somebody with an appetite of working within a fast-paced industry, working to a delivery objective and building frameworks from scratch within contentious environments.
This position will enable the successful candidate to have their say in the formulation of a framework that will deployed across one of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects and provide exceptional career development opportunity for the successful candidate.
- Provide strategic advice and services to support the Executive Management to build the engagement capacity across the organisation.
- Establish strong working relationships with senior leaders across the organisation and work collaboratively with internal business units to develop and deliver engagement programs.
- Development and rollout of engagement evaluation tools to demonstrate a return on investment, including stakeholder attitudes and perceptions.
- Develop and execute engagement campaigns to support project and business activities and help deliver on communication and business goals.
- Influence the delivery of digital services including leveraging digital assets to build engagement capacity.
- Work with wider Communications team to develop innovative and engaging materials, assets and solutions to more effectively reach new audiences. Ensure materials appropriate to the purpose and audience in plain English.
- Develop and implement engagement strategies and campaigns within a complex stakeholder environment and within the context of the delivery of the project.
- Provide strategic advice and recommendations on key issues in a concise and timely manner.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent relevant experience in community engagement and communications, or other relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver community engagement strategies and programs for contentious and sensitive projects, including experience in conducting contentious meetings and forums and a wide range of engagement tools.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex and technical information into accessible public information.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strategic stakeholder relationships both internal and external to the organisation
- Excellent written and oral communications skills including presentation skills.
- Proven influencing and organisational skills including a high degree of initiative and flexibility, the ability to manage time and resources to meet competing priorities.
Apply now to be considered for this role, or call Vasil on 02 9641 5126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information