|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
This client is one of the Global Leaders in Electronic Payment solutions, offering multiple services across Technology and Financial Services.
The Compliance Officer is responsible for delivering regulatory compliance advise on aspects of compliance covering anti-bribery, anti money laundering, licensing, and reporting requirements.
- Maintain and update the Compliance Obligation Registers
- Constantly reviewing and revising Compliance policies, including corporate governance and anti-money laundering.
- Review AML/KYC escalations and evaluate suspicious transactions and filing STR's where appropriate.
- Develop, implement, and execute the Compliance training program
- 3 - 5 years experience in the compliance industry in a regulated financial services company.
- Strong communication and attention to detail for drafting policy documents.