|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
After recently going through a large transformation, this globally recognised and well established brand has continued to be recognised as a leader in their industry. With several large programs now in the place the need for an experienced BA who has worked on Expense management system implementations is required to work in their professional and collaborative environment. Working with key technical and business stakeholder this role will play a pivotal part in the implementation of Concur on a contracting basis with an immediate start.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Business and Technical team to ensure user stories and acceptance criteria are well understood
- Continuously refine user stories in the backlog to ensure the appropriate level of detail is captured at the right time.
- Facilitate Product Backlog Refinement with Scrum teams to get user stories ready for upcoming sprints.
- Support the Product Owner in executing and maintaining the product roadmap.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities such as Sprint Retrospectives
- Identify business change opportunities to optimize business outcomes
- Understand impact to people, process and product/systems
- Drive workshops to gather input & coach stakeholders towards change
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Knowledge of Finance systems, with Finance Management and Expense Management Systems being an advantage (PeopleSoft FMS and Concur would be ideal).
- Knowledge of how interfaces work and how to map data elements between different systems (Concur & Workday to PeopleSoft ideal).
- Experience in driving the requirements gathering process and engage with key stakeholders.
- Experience in working with business SMEs, Product Owners and Product Specialists to elicit and document the business requirements.
- Experience in eliciting and document technical requirements and data mappings.
- Experience in working with developers and testers to help build the system interfaces and assist with testing and defect resolution
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.