|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
A role has presented itself for an ambitious Associate to join a renowned Construction team, working on a variety of competition and consumer law matters. Competitive salary and exceptional benefits package available.
The Construction Associate can expect exposure from the off-set working on high profile transactions for developers, principals, governments, contractors, major subcontractors and leading consultants both locally and internationally. Reporting directly to Partner the Construction Associate will work closely with a variety of other advisers on major projects from inception to completion, ensuring delivery of projects are efficiently and consistently
The firm is well-established and offers unparalleled opportunities for both personal and professional development. This client can offer you access to complex, market leading matters working with some of the world's best legal minds across the broader construction discipline.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years post admission experience in a recognised law firm’s construction, infrastructure, energy, resources or projects practices. Construction lawyers who are currently in-house but would like to return to private practice would also be suitable.
- Hands-on experience working predominately on the front-end side of infrastructure, renewables, solar and wind products.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
- A willingness to integrate into the national practice with flexibility and confidence to work across multiple jurisdictions
- Logical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Exceptional technical, drafting and commercial skills
- Construction lawyers who are currently in-house but would like to return to private practice would also be suitable.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com