|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Director to lead and manage projects & teams across a range of projects in the infrastructure planning, business case development, design development and the delivery of major capital work programs.
This is a multi-year program and the opportunity to be part of one of the largest construction projects across NSW.
- Ensure probity relating to procurement, contracting arrangements, with a focus on the end user, value for money, project timing, innovation and future use
- Plan and oversee the forward works project procurement including engaging consultants and contractors responsible for delivering individual projects
- Managing and reporting on the payment of consultants and contractors in accordance with legislation and contracts.
- Evaluate the progress and performance of designated Major Works (>$20m) projects using the existing program management tracking
- Selects the Communications and Engagement (C&E) Agency and has full accountability for execution of the CEP for the project
- Provide advice and support to develop and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Direct project delivery interfaces with service providers, design teams and building contractors while managing the project specified time, cost and quality framework
- Develop effective partnership with clients, service providers, consultants and suppliers for all phases of projects from inception to completion
- Oversee the implementation, monitoring and updating of systems to ensure Work Health and Safety compliance
- Proven experience managing the planning and delivery of large complex building construction programs ($20m+)
- Relevant tertiary and or post graduate qualifications in Construction, Engineering, Project Management or related fields
- Experience managing multiple projects with a total combined value around $100m
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver’s licence
Please apply by following the link:
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer via Bella@charterhouse.com.au or on
02 9641 2461