|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for Construction Quality Officer to join their team in Parramatta. You will provide technical advice and buildability reviews during design and construction phases, quality and compliance reviews in relation to contract documents.
- Provide inputs and advice during design stages of projects to ensure quality and buildability
- Analyse, review and determine risks and mitigations across construction projects
- Monitor the progress and performance of builders to deliver new supply projects within required timeframes, budget and quality
- Undertake critical inspections to identify, implement, track and report key functional metrics to stakeholders and make informed recommendations
- Collaborate with stakeholders to facilitate and conduct contractual and safety audits
- Provide technical advice to the key stakeholders within the Program Delivery business unit
- Identify, report, document and manage the resolution issues requiring rectification with the project managers, teams and individuals
- Advise, evaluate and share industry best practices learned externally with individuals and teams
- Qualifications in Building Surveying, Engineering, Architectural or Construction related discipline
- Ability to understand design processes and construction detailing
- Experience in building contracts, WHS legislation and appreciation of construction/development project risks and quality assurance
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771