|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
With an enviable office space, fantastic health and well-being benefits, as well as a global reach, it is no wonder our client is outstanding in the area in which they practice. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive legal secretary to join their construction team due to growth within the team. The team are an energetic, social bunch with lots of drive and ambition, so they need someone with a similar vision to come on board.
- Matter management, including opening and closing files
- Complex diary management
- Drafting and amending correspondence
- Complex billing
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- At least 5 years’ experience as a legal secretary
- A bubbly and collaborative attitude
- Outstanding initiative and proactive approach to work
- Advanced MS Office and typing ability
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
This is a great opportunity to progress your career. To be considered for this role click APPLY NOW or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 for a confidential discussion.