|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
The Content/Technical Writer is responsible for developing well written, simple and easy to understand user manuals, operational procedures, cheat sheets, presentation material, etc. to support new process rollout across the University within a major program of work. This role will also be involved in engaging with the key stakeholders to collate process, system and other related information, organise and maintain content repository.
- Develop end user operational guides, training guides, cheat sheets, presentation materials
- Develop appropriate graphics, images, diagrams, infographics
- Liaise with members of the Project Team including Change Lead, Communications Lead, Senior Process Change Analyst and Program Team members to collate process, procedure, presentation content
- Perform gap analysis, plan and prioritise required documentation
- Organise content, maintain content repository and appropriate content registers
- Be familiar with and follow the organisation communications standards and style
- Self-manage the work load and priorities liaising with the Project Team
- Ability to present and support detailed and complex information clearly and confidently to all levels of staff and university executives.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with experience in user centred content development, technical writing or content production ideally having produced user manuals, guides or knowledge databases.
- Ability to research and translate complex information into customer centric documentation with excellent editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience with documenting operational processes with system steps incorporating business rules and procedures.
- Experience with developing graphics, charts, process flows and presentation
- Some experience with infographics presentation would be an advantage
- Extensive interpersonal, communication, facilitation and consultation skills, with the ability to manage client relationships, and liaise and negotiate with all levels of stakeholders.
- An appreciation of the challenges and complexities of working inside a higher education organisation with a matrix organisational structure which relies on very strong collaboration and peer to peer ways of working.
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.