|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
- Immediate start - contract opportunity - Eastern suburbs
- Developing content design and understanding web access principles
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business to redevelop website
This local government are looking for an experienced content writer to help them with the re-launch of their corporate website. Reporting into the communications coordinator, you will work across all of council to ensure the content on the website is up to date and accurate.
You will be required to:
- Engage with all stakeholders within council with the aim of writing content on their behalf
- Contribute to the development of new strategy on content development
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of web access principles
- Manage incoming calls and queries regarding web content
- 2 years experience in writing content
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience engaging with stakeholders across a large organisation
Please "APPLY" today to be immediately considered for this opportunity. If you would like further information please email, email@example.com or call 03 8610 6103.