|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Contract Administrator to join their high performing team in the CBD on a long term program.
You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of capital works projects and programs by applying project management principals.
- Develop project briefs, project plans and risk management plans for capital works projects
- Define requirements and participate in the evaluation of tenders and the selection of providers
- Implement, monitor and update systems to ensure that time and cost targets are established
- Build relationships with clients, providers, consultants and suppliers
- Manage the phases of the projects from start to completion
- Manage the procurement of project managers, contractors and design teams
- Prepare project-related documents for key stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering / Construction
- Proven experience working on construction programs in NSW
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Current Driver’s license