|Posted:||3 months ago|
In your new role, you will be responsible for the business implementation and management of the newly contracted services. There are two key aspects to the role:
'BAU' — manage the day to day implementation and administration of the new contract.
'Strategic' — assist in the development and pilot the category operating model including resources, systems, processes and procedure and assess their effectiveness to enable a long-term business implementation of new contract.
- Review all contract related documentation submitted by the Contractor to ensure that it is consistent with contractual agreements.
- Advise the Business and Contract Managers on the contractual performance and compliance.
- Prepare clear, understandable and structured monthly reports .
- Ensure that all risks relating to contract implementation and administration are identified, managed and reported
- In partnership with the Transformation team, plan and manage the transition from the existing to the new contract, including change management, communication, consultation, process and procedures activities.
- In partnership with the Transformation team, develop, test, refine and implement the new contract administration and compliance model, processes and procedures to ensure the efficient long-term implementation of the contract into the business.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Demonstrated experience in contract management and administration within a complex operational environment;
- Proven track record of implementing new contracts into BAU including development of contract administration model, systems and processes
- Experienced in designing and implementing contract transition plans with a focus
- on the business change management throughout the transition;
- Self-starter and hands-on professional who can work independently or with SMEs as required
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management with ability to quickly identify and build relationships with key internal customers and stakeholders
- An effective communicator with strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation and influencing skills.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply