|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Sydney CBD;
- 5-month contract with an ASAP start;
- Up to $850/d + super.
A fantastic Contract Management opportunity has emerged within a large Public-Sector organisation in Sydney’s CBD.
- Manage contract terminations, novation’s and variations;
- Procurement of sub-contractor services required to deliver project (e.g Bank – Payment Gateway, Cabling Contractors, Data Destruction, Security Company – Removal & Banking of Notes/Coins);
- Manage contracts through transition period (in conjunction with ICT Contracts Manager);
- Facilitate process workshops between incoming and outgoing suppliers with respect to provided services and invoicing;
- Analyse billing discrepancies and manage corrections (referencing contracts).
- Contract management including disputes & variations;
- Vendor management & procurement processes;
- Financial processes (e.g Accounts Payable);
- High level of communication skills (writing);
- Negotiation & analytical skills;
- Workshop Facilitation (desirable);
- Process development and mapping (desirable);
- Excellent management of time in complex environments.
Apply now to be considered for this role, or contact Astrid on –
(02) 9641 5124 | email@example.com for more information