|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Provide the technical development and the build of rail network and control systems
- Provide a range of professional engineering services within time and budget, including the development of feasibility studies, concept and detailed designs, maintenance engineering needs, type approval testing and commissioning for a wide range of rail control system assets.
- Prepare all required documentation to support the design and delivery of the project.
- Develop systems requirement specifications and ensure that these requirements are traceable to the user requirements document.
- Develop technical solutions and feasibility of solutions after liaising with service providers, subject matter experts and vendors as necessary.
- Draft proposals and recommendations for all control systems to meet the business and the systems technical requirements.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical, computer systems, telecoms or other relevant engineering degree.
- Working knowledge of Australian and relevant international control systems regulations, practices and standards.
- Knowledge and experience on ASA Firewalls, VRF, OSPF as well as a CCNP accreditation
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies relevant to the business to ensure those clients' requirements are met within agreed costs and timeframe.
- Extensive experience with the design of high availability safety critical control systems, as applied to the rail industry
- Extensive experience in undertaking complex control system designs based on a sound Systems Engineering approach.
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply