|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
A role has presented itself for an ambitious Associate to join a growing Corporate markets team, alongside leading personnel in the ECM space.
You will work across three key partners and benefit for ongoing support and unparalleled development opportunities as well as exposure to high-end corporate transactions. The team has a unique position in the Australian market with unrivalled expertise in capital markets.
The (ECM) team regularly advise a flurry of clients, from issuers, investment banks, shareholders and investors on local and cross-border stock exchange listings, to equity and hybrid securities offerings, capital management transactions, stock exchange compliance and hedging transactions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Highly motivated and driven Corporate Lawyer with at least 5 year's PQE gained at a top-tier firm, or leading financial services institution.
- Experience in capital raisings, initial public offerings, underwriting as well as corporate advisory.
- A solid understanding of public M&A and corporate transactions, such as takeovers, mergers, reconstructions, acquisitions and divestments.
- Exceptional technical, drafting and commercial skills with a strong client service ethic.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team and assist with the support and training of junior team members.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org