|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
Corporate Associate, 2+ Years PQE, Sydney - One of Australia’s leading law firms is looking to appoint an experienced Corporate Associate to join a growing team.
Our client maintains a top-tier multi-disciplinary Corporate M&A practice. Acting for many of Australia's top 100 companies and leading multinationals, the team provide corporate clients with the tools needed to manage all the issues that arise in a successful company.
This role would suite a driven individual who wants to progress their career. As the successful candidate, you will work on various matters including corporate advisory, public and private mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, equity investments, joint ventures and foreign investment.
- At least 2 years' post-qualified experience across a range of corporate matters
- A property focussed lawyer seeking to move into a corporate practice
- A strong academic record.
- The ability to prioritise your time across several busy matters.
- A passion for and experience in coaching, mentoring and supervising more junior lawyers.
- A strong client service focus and work ethic.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills - required for building client relationships and maintaining a positive team environment.
- An ambitious and focused determination to take your career to the next level.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org