|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Our client is a top-tier, full-service law firm, recognised by Chambers and Legal 500 directories as an expert in its practice areas. Due to continued successes, the Corporate team Seek an ambitious Lawyer for their high-performing team.
Reporting directly to Partner, this role would suite a driven individual who wants to progress their career. The firm are a trusted adviser to ASX 100 companies, multi-national corporations and private equity firms and the chosen Corporate Lawyer can expect hand-on exposure to leading clients, from the very beginning.
- Gain exposure to; Public company takeovers and schemes of arrangement, Private mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and disposals, Private equity transactions, IPOs, placements, rights issues, buy-backs and capital reductions, Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rule advice work.
- Reporting directly to Partner, you will receive guidance through a structured mentoring program
- Active role involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
- Corporate Lawyer with 2-6 years PQE
- A desire and capacity to work on high-profile and challenging matters.
- Strong drafting and advice writing skills.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients.
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com