|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Market-leading leading salary that is a measure against your experience.
As a result of a growing pipeline of work, this Corporate Transactions team is looking to hire an experienced Senior Associate in our Sydney office. Candidates will need to have Regulated M&A experience and be able to work on a broad range of corporate transactions.
- Advise and act for local and multinational organisations;
- Advise on a range of corporate and commercial matters including Mergers and Acquisitions, private equity and venture capital market transactions;
- Participate in business development and client relationship activities;
- Contribute to the firm's learning and development programs in your area of specialty;
- Access and work with our global network of lawyers and resources.
- 4-8 years' corporate experience gained within a top-tier firm or by a combination of top-tier and in-house
- Regulated M&A experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior drafting ability
- A commercial approach and an ability to articulate and negotiate effectively
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills
- The ability to be team-focused and also work independently
- A proactive, positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service, a desire to interact with the market and build client relationships
- Structured mentoring program
- Strategic planning program for business development
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for women and men
- Flexible working options
At this firm, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence with some of Australia's leading professionals. You will also have a range of social, sporting and health benefits available to you.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org