|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About our client
With an exceptional team, a long list of sought-after clients as well as great office spaces, together with its innovative and friendly culture, it is no surprise that this multiple award-winning national firm has an outstanding reputation in their areas of expertise.
About the role
An exclusive opportunity has arisen within their corporate team for an exceptional Senior Legal Secretary to support three busy partners. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Draft and amend documents and correspondence;
- Complex diary management;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm, preferably within Corporate Law;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, hit APPLY now or for more information, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.