|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, pro-active and driven Corporate Receptionist
- Working for a global organisation
- Sydney CBD
About the company
My client is part of an international group of business’s, it combines some of the world’s leading industrial, natural and financial resources, working together towards the delivery of a common industrial strategy.
About the role
A position has become available for an energetic and enthusiastic Corporate Receptionist / Front of House professional who will be required to ensure the Office and Reception are running smoothly and efficiently at all times.
This is a hands-on role where no two days will be the same, personality is key to success in this position as you will be the face of the company
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Provide support and assistance to the facilities team on an ad-hoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org