|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$90k - $100k + super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Manager Corporate Services
- Join this leading health not-for-profit organisations in Australia
- Make a real impact with process improvement and key projects
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders to achieve excellence
About the Company
This growing National Not-for-profit is seeking Corporate Services Manager to join for a max term contract. Based in the Melbourne CBD, and conveniently close to public transport this organisation fosters a collaborative and innovative company culture.
About the Role
The Corporate Services Manager will have 6 direct reports and report directly in to the CFO. This role is very operational and hands on.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of the corporate services functions in order to support business and meet regulatory and best practice requirements.
- Proactively manage staff for effective operations Promoting a customer service culture
- Work collaboratively with other managers the delivery the shared corporate services (Finance, HR, IT) ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Coordinate the collection and reporting of financial, budget and business performance information.
- Lead and successfully deliver priority projects.
- Identify, analyse and recommend areas for improvement relating to service delivery, processes and workflows.
- Make recommendations to senior management and work in collaboration with staff, stakeholders, and service providers.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in a human resources or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of corporate services and legislative compliance requirements.
- Experience within the healthcare or not-for-profit sector will be advantageous.
- Understanding and strong exposure to a business service focused environment.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Being able to flourish in a fast pace, operational environment.
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan, funky office location
- Salary packaging benefits
- An enviable work culture with a huge focus on employee well-being
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Liz Ruddick on 03 8610 6114 for a confidential discussion