|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Temporary – permanent Credit collections Officer role, Chatswood, Management consulting IT services. $65-70k +
My Client is a multinational organisation with operations in four countries across 8 industries and support 950 retail stores. They are a sales management consulting company offering sales and IT support services.
Working within our supportive and warm credit collections team you will be responsible for maintaining customer accounts, reconciling payments, collecting overdue amounts and releasing credit holds. You will also ensure that all inquiries are handled promptly and professionally. This is an opportunity for you to carve a career within an employer of choice, whilst working in our inclusive head office.
As a Credit collection officer, you will be responsible for the following;
- High volume Inbound and outbound collections,
- Proactively managing a credit ledger, looking after accounts that are 30-90 days overdue
- Maintaining strong cash flow through prompt follow-up of outstanding invoices
- Communicating pro-actively to relevant internal stakeholders any risks and concerns in relation to credit management of your accounts
- Customer services
- Handling queries and inquiries
- Setting up electronic Direct Debit and credit card payments for customer's
- Recommending accounts for repossession
- Credits and disputes
The ideal Candidate
We are seeking an applicant that has a high level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills plus an ability to work under pressure, who is able to demonstrate objective thinking, self-discipline and effective time management under pressure.
It is essential that you are able to work autonomously, utilising your sound business acumen to successfully and diplomatically negotiate the best outcome possible for all parties.
This is a solution driven role which requires a candidate, who has a strong background as a Credit Officer and a proven track record of delivering outstanding credit results that consistently deliver cash to the businesses in excess of budget.
Previous exposure to large scale ERP systems, particularly MS dynamics highly regarded
What’s on offer
A dynamic work environment that offers continual support through training/L&D courses, inclusive environment that recognises and rewards success, fun and friendly culture and a very central location close to all local amenities.