|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Leading Entertainment Company
- Full benefits of permanent employment
- Excellent working culture and workplace with staff incentives
About the Company:
This leading CBD based media company are currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. They are passionate for promoting the value music brings to business and to life.
About the Role:
12-month fixed term contract to cover current credit managers maternity leave.
The objective of this role is to successfully manage the credit function across the group, including detailed monthly reporting and analysis of outstanding debtors.
- Line management of the Credit Team, including:
- Allocation of Credit Team resources;
-Measurement of Credit Officer performance; and
-Measurement of Credit Team performance.
- Management of the mercantile agent relationships across the group.
- Analysis of monthly management reports and ad-hoc analysis of the receivable’s asset.
- General support to Finance senior management as required.
- Review and update all policies and procedures as required
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous experience in successfully leading a team
- Have credit management experience involving mercantile agencies
- Be well versed in receivable analysis and reporting
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Have exceptional time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
Please contact Elliott Hunter for more information