|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
An exciting opportunity to join a leading privately-owned construction company as a credit manager has arisen. Be a part of a growing company working on large iconic projects which pride themselves on their culture and employee longevity.
Located in Western Sydney, this is a permanent full-time position.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of 3 credit officers
- Implement new strategies
- Working with private group of companies - national focus
- Analyse pre-existing processes and procedures
- Maintain existing relationships as well as making new relationships and business
- Conduct continuous due diligence on credit processes
- Ensure cash flow receipt forecasts are timely and accurate
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills when dealing with customers
- Minimum 2 years working as a credit manager
- Construction experience is necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
If you think you would be a great fit for this role, please click apply or send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only permanent residents or citizens of Australia/NZ may apply for this role.