|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Credit Officer or have managed relationships within a credit or similar environment.
You will need to be able to demonstrate great investigative skills, looking at moneys received as far back as 2007 and allocate this correctly. You must have a keen eye to detail, time management skills, be adaptable, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, think outside the box and possess strong relationship building skills. A strong command of MS Excel is essential with previous use of pivot tables and v lookups. Ideally you will have used Oracle and/or Pronto but this isn’t essential.
About the Company:
My Client is a global IT and electrical and managed serviced wholesaler based in north Ryde.
About the Role:
This is a 2-3 month temp role with the view to extend/go permanent. Your core task will be to investigate allocate monies received dating as far back as 2007. You will also be responsible for the following;
• Manage debt collection activities and mitigate risks associated with non-payment for the debtor ledgers
• Provide exceptional customer service and assistance to the wider business streams and external customers enquiries
• Identify and escalate issues as required
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Display a proactive approach and drive new ideas
• Develop strategies and action plans to meet and achieve team targets
What’s on offer?
• Immediate start in an accessible North Ryde location with free onsite parking and minutes’ walk to north Ryde train station
• The chance to receive training in specific systems
• Reputable IT brand on CV