|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Company:
My Client is a leading IT company which empowers Australian Businesses with a comprehensive range of managed IT Services, managed print Services, managed network services and a full product range for IT Infrastructure from leading hardware and software merchants.
About the Role:
My Client need a credit officer on an temp-perm basis to assist with collecting debtors aged 30-60days.
- Quality inbound and outbound collections,
- Proactively managing a credit ledger, looking after accounts that are 30-60 days overdue
- Maintaining strong cash flow through prompt follow-up of outstanding invoices
- Communicating pro-actively to relevant internal stakeholders any risks and concerns in relation to credit management of your accounts
- Customer services
- Handling queries and inquiries
- Setting up electronic Direct Debit and credit card payments for customer's
- Recommending accounts for repossession
- Credits and disputes
The ideal Candidate
Seeking an applicant that has a high level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills plus an ability to work under pressure, who is able to demonstrate objective thinking, self-discipline and effective time management under pressure.
It is essential that you are able to work autonomously, utilising your sound business acumen to successfully and diplomatically negotiate the best outcome possible for all parties.