|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
One of the leading, most reputable Credit Insurance businesses are seeking the experience and knowledge of a Credit/Risk Analyst. This is to help join them and their commitments to minimalise the impact of Credit Risk Insurance.
In this role you will be required to provide analytical and numerical analysis on a range of mid-large market clients, commenting and advising on the appropriate rating
Assist with the execution of department and portfolio objectives/growth
You will also be responsible for the complete risk assessment on potential buyers through qualifying, researching and consulting. It is important this person can overcome challenges using diligent data
- Demonstratable performance in Risk Analysis and Insurance – specifically within Credit / Trade / Structured Lines.
- Proven success driving performance for results and performance culture.
- Relevant knowledge of; bond sheets, cash flows, ratios analysis. In addition to having general resourceful competencies and the ability to follow your own intuition.
- Articulate, overcome challenges and comprehensively explain your angle and reasoning for said results.
- Hold further ambitions to learn, develop and exercise whilst diversify your skill set on a multi-national platform which also offers internal global mobility.
To apply follow links or call D: 02 9641 2423 M: +61 481 130 364 E: email@example.com