|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This notable organization based in the CBD is looking for a Customer Communications/ Customer Experience Officer with strong written abilities, to provide timely and accurate customer information to the public. This is initially a temporary contract but with further scope for a long term opportunity.
This busy and varied role will see you liaise with various stakeholders including the general public and department heads. Due to the nature of the business there will be the requirement to work various shift patterns including occasional evenings and weekends.
Key responsibilities include;
- The preparation and distribution of Customer Information to enhance the customer experience
- Planning and production of information bulletins, signage and social media content
- Work to strict deadlines communicate changes and disruptions to services
- Flexibility with hours is also important as there are varying shift patterns.
Key Skills and Requirements;
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Hard-working, energetic and uses their initiative
- Tertiary qualification in Communications would be advantageous
- Strong Customer Service background
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Various ad-hoc admin duties including data entry
In return this organisation will offer you a professional and creative working environment to further grow your skill-set, as well as working within their envious company culture. You will also receive free transportation. Interviews will be commencing asap. If you believe that you are the right person for the role, please apply today. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org