|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
This leading Pharmaceutical company are seeking a customer service representative to work in this small fun and bubbly team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and need to be able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Customer liaison
- Ensure accurate and timely dispatch of all orders to maintain efficient sales process
- Order processing including following up orders
- Setting up new accounts
- Handling complaints
- Liaising with the warehouse and couriers
- Administration and Data Entry
- The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Customer Service representative with a Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices Organisation.
- Have dealt directly with sales representatives and Managers
- Must have had experience with a CRM
- Must have worked to tight deadlines and is proactive
- A team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Previous sales order entry application use
- Customer Focus
- Good attention to detail
- Critical thinker who is solution orientation
How to apply
To be considered for this role please contact Naomi Hanley -Director Professional Support on 02 9641 2413/ firstname.lastname@example.org Or click on Apply now!