|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||15 days ago|
Working for a Global Utilities provider being the first point of contact for National customers, receiving inbound calls, outbound calls, receiving and sending emails, to provide the customer with best solution.
- Respond to inbound calls, outbound calls, receive emails, send emails, to provide the customer with best solution and to provide customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to coordinate resolution of issues as per the customer KPI.
- Understand, improve, develop, and maintain expert knowledge of the business processes to clearly understand customer & business impact.
- Cultivate productive working relationships, overcome conflict and seek solutions with a range of internal stakeholders.
To be considered:
- Experience in SAP and/ or Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience with delivering high quality customer service
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.