|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||15 days ago|
Be apart of a team who are taking the internet by storm and growing at a rapid pace. As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the Customer Experience team. Working with them to continually improve the companies NPS score, improve performance and work with the internal and external teams to deliver exceptional customer experience.
You will have:
- Proven leadership and management experience within ecommerce or customer service environment (minimum 5 years).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people management skills.
- Positive, confident and proactive attitude.
- Strong process improvement and execution experience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Office packages.
- Ability to adapt rapidly to evolving business needs and lead change with team.
- Sound knowledge of best practices in customer service.
You will be:
- Be achievement oriented and results driven.
- Self-actualised on what’s working and what requires improvement.
- Openly seeks and provide feedback to others.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Be respectful of others and open minded.
- Be innovative, resourceful and adaptable.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Isabel Petroni on 02 9641 2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org