|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Ongoing Customer Service contract in Mascot
- ASAP Start
- Manufacturing/Industrial Industry experience preferred
About the role
I am currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor for a position in Mascot. This is a fantastic position to work in a globally recognised manufacturing business. The ideal candidate will have experience in a Construction or Industrial background.
Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcomed to apply for this role.
The key requirement for this role is to handle customer enquiries (telephone based) and so attention to detail, grammar and experience in handling correspondence is essential for this role. A large amount of this role will be telephone based in a call centre environment.
Duties to Include:
- Handling customer enquiries (verbal)
- Liaising with staff and customers in a professional manner
- Allocating service calls to technicians accurately and within a timely manner
- Monitor technicians rosters to ensure schedules are kept up to date on a daily and weekly basis
- Provide general administration support within a team environment
You must have:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong experience in Customer Service ( 1 year minimum)
- Experience in working in a manufacturing/construction/industrial background would be preferred
- Ability to work in a busy and fast pace environment
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click 'Apply now' quoting job number JN-160025