|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Fantastic Temp to Perm opportunity to work for utilities provider situated in Melbourne’s CBD with fantastic transport links across the City.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone and email.
- Proven customer support experience
- Previous experience in the utilities sector would be preferred.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
**Please note, no Working Holiday Visa’s will be considered for this role**