|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Up to $90,000
- International Law Firm
- Sydney CBD
About You: Proven customer Service experience in a very corporate environment
- IT/ network security experience preferable including a basic knowledge of common IT concepts.
- Proven experience dealing with escalated, customer facing issues, as well as experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-driven with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills and experience to accomplish goals
About the Company: A leading, sector focused law firm with more than 2000 legal professionals and 3300 staff in over 50 offices on 6 continents.
The firm has doubled in size twice in the last 10 year, is one of the fastest growing law firms in the world and has ambitious plans for further growth
About the Role:
- First point of contact for existing customers experiencing data breach, via incident hotline or email.
- Manage the customer- facing breach response for our clients for start to finish
- Coordinate the initial response to cyber incident including the client, internal team and third-party vendors.
- Complete incident reports outlining the status of incident, remediation activities as well as post incident reviews
- Ensure the incident is fully communicated, recorded and tracked in accordance with existing frameworks
- Responsible for ensuring that the client experience is second to none.