|Posted:||5 months ago|
My client delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. My client's Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioural analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by a patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behaviour over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
This is a very dynamic role where you will provide technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve customer problems, interface with engineering on various product issues, and contribute to projects revolving around tools, knowledge management, our growing market place of solutions, and more.
Within the company you will be given the tools to grow and succeed. Along with delivering success you’ll work within a team of highly skilled engineers with extensive security expertise and will be given the chance to learn Cyber Security, Linux, Scripting, Machine Learning and how the enterprise software business works.
- Oversee systems incidents underway to ensure they progress expeditiously
- Work continuously towards the improvement of technical and client interactions
- The ability to be the principal connection between Customer Success, Engineering and Product Management for ongoing issues and long-term solutions.
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding technical issues and customers service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
- Tackle technical challenges involving CentOS, Docker, ELK stack, virtualization
- Relevant industry experience with Unix/Linux is a must.
- Able to troubleshoot problems using command lines on Unix/Linux
- Understanding and experience of regular expressions (Regex) and Python scripting.
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Perl and shell scripting, Docker, ELK, Hadoop
- Ability to isolate problems between hardware and software and provide information to appropriate development team(s)
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced technical environment and sophisticated cyber-security products with frequent product releases and updates
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to reach your potential and grow your career within this industry leading company while workings towards further opportunities.
This is a technical role requiring a good level of knowledge and application utilizing Unix/Linux.
Please contact Matthew Parkhill on 0296412478 or email email@example.com