|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
Our client is a globally recognized law firm with several award-winning teams. They are looking for an experienced executive assistant to join their cyber security team to support their high performing, market leading Partner on a 1:1 basis. The team are an energetic, social bunch with lots of drive and ambition, so they need someone with a similar vision to come on board. With enviable office space, health and well-being benefits, this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to really challenge themselves and excel their career.
- Matter management, including opening and closing files
- Complex diary management
- Domestic and International travel
- Drafting and amending correspondence
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- At least 6 years’ experience as an EA (preferably within legal and/or cyber security)
- A bubbly and collaborative attitude
- Outstanding initiative and proactive approach to work
- Advanced MS Office and typing ability
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
This is a great opportunity to progress your career. To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 for a confidential discussion.