|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
I’m looking for a Data Analyst for one of my local government clients.
The contract runs until 30th June 2021.
The role will involve:
- Data extraction (module of BASIX admin tool), data cleaning and data analysis.
- Data visualisation capabilities would be a bonus (in Power BI).
- Able to fulfill data analysis requests for the BASIX team as a first priority, in a timely and helpful manner.
- Some external data requests too if collaborating with other government agencies.
- Autonomous operator.
- Able to use Power BI and has advanced Excel skills.
If you’re interested, please send me your latest CV and a contact number and I’ll be in touch to discuss.