|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Our client based in Ashfield, are looking for a Data Analyst to join the team. Your role will support various projects, improving data capability, comprehension, and analysis across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you must have a high level of data comprehension skills in data analysis and strong skills in software to support data analysis and presentation. You must enjoy working within a diverse team, contributing to work on a variety of projects. Qualifications and recent experience in data analytics, psychology, social science, health sciences, or equivalent experience would be highly regarded.
- Recent experience in data analysis and data interpretation - experience in a human services or related area would be well regarded
- Recent experience in use of data analysis software - such as SPSS, SAS, R or Stata
- Skills in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in manipulating data for analysis or reporting purposes
- Experience in presenting data for use in reports or presentations
- Ability to interpret findings.
If you have the above requirements and would wish to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org