|Posted:||6 months ago|
Part of the Melbourne Transport industry, this organisation will be looking to hire a Data Business Analyst to join their team. This will be an initial 3 month contract - highly likely to extend, this will be a long term programme of work.
Supporting the Network Manager & Performance Team, you will work very closely with a variety of stakeholders & teams, you will be integral to the overall continuous improvement life cycle, analytics function and future network/incident strategies.
- Reporting tool experience - ideally Power BI etc. / Tableau
- Producing reports and conducting manual checks for accuracy
- Gathering business requirements, understanding what stakeholders need
- Identifying opportunities and an active continuous improvement role and mindset
- Flexible, willing to try new idea, take initiative
- High communication / stakeholder engagement skills
- Transport or Logistics experience
- Tableau or Power BI
Well known for their respectful, collaborative and agile working environment, they place a large importance on employee happiness
- Dressed down environment / Relaxed
- Open plan / friendly culture
- Flexible working
How to apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Suzanne Howe on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.