|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$30ph + super|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- A stand out brand in their industry
- We need a dynamic, analytical administrator
- CBD Melbourne location
About the company
This opportunity is for one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of ready-to-drink non-alcohol and alcohol beverages, coffee and food snacks in the Asia Pacific. The role is for an Data Entry Administrator working out of the Melbourne office. The role is a Temporary full time (38 hours a week) opportunity for 12 weeks starting ASAP.
- High level administrative support
- Data entry and adhering to strict timeframes
- Email queries
- Document sharing
- Project management
- Use of system Hivery
- Must be a self-starter who displays initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Strong communicator, written and verbally.
- Experience working in a busy administration role.
- Quick learner
- Someone who can adhere to strict timeframes
- Must be immediately available.
- Competency with IT systems - Ideally experience with Hivery
- Great culture
- Grow and develop existing administration skills
- Ability to start immediately.
- Company who recognize and reward excellence
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace