|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
Excellent opportunity for a Data Visualisation Designer to join an innovative team in Chatswood.
- Initial 9 month engagement with the view to extend
- Chatswood Location
- Fixed term contract
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are essential
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating graphs using large and complex data sets
- Writing macros and automating processes within Excel for graph generation
- Providing expert and innovative advice regarding data visualisation, developing solutions that make sense of complex data sets.
- Communicating effectively with internal stakeholders to identify and understand data and interpret business requirements
- Providing expert advice regarding data usage, access and retrieval from established platforms, ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times.
To be successful, you will need:
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel (writing formulas, using functions, conditional formatting, writing macros etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in the production of complex reports, tables and graphs for digital output and print.
- Experience developing intuitive data visualisation dashboards and interfaces - experience with Tableau would be highly desirable
- Good knowledge of database design and development - experience using SQL is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe products is desirable, in particular Adobe Illustrator to produce reporting products and complex infographics.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org