|Posted:||3 months ago|
This role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to build the transport and utilities infrastructure for Australia’s future generations. My client is currently working on an array of high-profile projects.
The requirements of the role are:
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Managing 3 engineers on site.
- Guarding the teams time to ensure continuous delivery where possible.
- Have a firm understanding of the Utilities industry.
- Be in the latter stages of a Project Engineer role or early stages of a Senior Project Engineer role.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proven experience of delivering projects
- Experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply