|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This globally recognised media company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a digital BA has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis using Agile techniques. You will have a strong background working with SDLC and have strong stakeholder engagement skills working with both technical and business teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Development team to ensure user stories and acceptance criteria are well understood
- Continuously refine user stories in the backlog to ensure the appropriate level of detail is captured at the right time.
- Facilitate Product Backlog Refinement with Scrum teams to get user stories ready for upcoming sprints.
- Support the Product Owner in executing and maintaining the product roadmap.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities such as Sprint Retrospectives
- Identify business change opportunities to optimize business outcomes
- Understand impact to people, process and product/systems
- Drive workshops to gather input & coach stakeholders towards change
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 3+ years commercial experience in a technology environment
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Experience working in an Agile team, Product Backlog Refinement and developing user stories that meet the INVEST criteria
- Previous experience in analysis of digital, customer facing projects and technologies
- Not required but preferable, experience in the media industry and media-specific systems, product management or telecommunications industry
- Understanding of project management methodologies and software development lifecycles
- Applied knowledge of Agile and Scrum Practice
- Ability to convert prioritised features/epics to actionable user stories
- Ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated planning, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Requirements workshops/interviews
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.