|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are seeking a Digital Content Publisher in Ashfield. You will be responsible for publishing content to the Department's websites and Intranet, including the implementation of the content structure and navigation.
- Ashfield location
- Interview next week
- Must be able to start in February 2019
- Contract initially until August 2019
- Must have experience with CMS and Digital Publishing Guidelines
Key Responsibilities include:
- Publish content in compliance with organisational processes and web standards to keep sites up-to-date and accurate.
- Provide recommendations for simple site content and design changes to clients
- Provide content authors with appropriate training and assistance in the development, migration and maintenance of content, including the preparation of documentation to support instruction and operational procedures
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of existing digital channels (using available analytics tools) and benchmark against industry best practice to identify areas for enhancement and performance improvement.
- Monitor and implement changes related to usability of the websites, the consistency and quality of content, and the integrity of the sites’ information architecture
- Conduct research and analysis under the guidance of senior team members to support the development of key digital projects across the organisation
- Provide day-to-day administrative and project support, including developing and monitoring digital project plans, coordinating resources, and monitoring budgets, if applicable.
To be successful, you will need:
- Proven experience creating and publishing a range of content for digital channels in a high volume environment using a content management system
- Strong knowledge and experience with WCAG 2.0AA - demonstrated experience creating and publishing content that complies with accessibility, usability and visual identity guidelines.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service
- Must have a can-do attitude and be willing to learn
If you have the above experience and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma at email@example.com