|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
A well known Accounting firm who provides comprehensive business and corporate advisory service to private business, professional and individual clients.
As Director, you will be leading the Business Advisory division, providing tax, accounting, superannuation and business structure advice to small and medium sized entities.
- Assist with the development and delivery of the advisory services offered to clients.
- Sell and manage the business advisory division with clients, working across the business to ensure the solution built is the right fit for the client .
- To support the growth and development of more junior team members through training, skills coaching and mentoring.
- CA/CPA qualified
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in an accounting practice, preferably a medium to large firm.
- Motivation to work at a high level and with independence.
- Strong technical knowledge on Australian tax.
- Held a Senior Management position for a minimum of 4 years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage clients comfortably.
- An understanding of Australian business practice.
- The successful applicant must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written and a proven career in tax compliance and business services.