|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse is currently recruiting for a Complaints & Disputes Officer on behalf of a high profile organization based in the heart of Melbourne.
The main objective of the role will be to deliver the highest quality of dispute resolution service to the people of Melbourne, working to strict deadlines and ensuring complete accuracy. You will be required to manage and investigate your own cases, sending out written correspondence, liaising with individuals on issues of a sensitive and confidential nature and ensuring appropriate follow ups & solutions.
Candidates who apply for this role must have strong customer service skills, the ability to empathize with both the customers and external stakeholders and be able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment. At this stage this is a temporary opportunity, with a view for longer term work.
Key skills and requirements:
- Demonstrated experience within a complaints / disputes handling role – 3 years plus - previous work with the Ombudsman would be desirable
- Experience with inbound and outbound call handling
- Hard-working, professional and with strong presentation & grooming
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Confident and polite manner
- Able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven environment
- Current valid Police check
In return you will be rewarded with a great rate of pay and the opportunity to work with an established and supportive team. Other benefits include free public transport and a great office location. If you feel that you meet the selection criteria please 'APPLY' today. For further information and a confidential discussion please call 03 8610 6114.