|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Charterhouse is currently recruiting for a Disputes Resolution Officer on behalf of a high-profile organization based in the heart of Melbourne. They have modern offices and a generous benefits package. The client s looking for people who want to make a difference and deliver the highest customer service.
The main objective of the role will be to deliver the highest quality of dispute resolution service to the people of Melbourne, working to strict deadlines and ensuring complete accuracy. You will be required to manage and investigate your own cases, send out written correspondence, liaise with individuals on issues of a sensitive and confidential nature and ensure appropriate follow ups & solutions. This role would initially start as a contract with a view to extend to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Key skills and requirements:
- 3 + years experience within a complaints / disputes handling role. Experience of working within an Ombudsman is highly desirable
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Hard-working, professional
- High level of presentation
- Experience with outbound call handling
- Confident and polite manner
- Able to handle difficult conversations and work in a pressurised environment
- Current valid Police check
How to Apply
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button and ensure that a cover letter is also included. Alternatively, you can email both your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be treated with the utmost discretion.